Little Beer Quarter is Wellington's beer geek heaven, tucked away in the Edward St Precinct. With 14 rotating taps, 2 handpulls and over 100 beers in the fridge, LBQ pours the best of the best from NZ's craft beer scene, great international beer, craft cider and New Zealand wines. Match your beverage of choice to our speciality pizzas, tasting plates and seasonal, gastro-pub style fare. Open 4pm-late on Mondays and 12pm-late Tuesday to Saturday for lunch, dinner, drinks and snacks.
2013 Capital Awards - Finalist for Wellington's Best Bar
- 2013 A Christmas Feast (15 November - 24 December) - Do something different this year, have a proper shared Christmas Feast with roasted meats and all the trimmings. $30 for a two course communal feast or $40 for a three course feast. Vegetarian, gluten-free and vegan options are available.
- Rudolph let Loose (24 November - 24 December) - A burger that truly celebrates Christmas, a venison and stout patty with roasted onion, fruit mince, lettuce, tomato, balsamic reduction and sauce on a seeded bun with fries $22
- Monday Nights - pizza & a pint for $20
- 2 for 1 Tuesdays - 2 for 1 mains every Tuesday
- Beer Geek Wednesdays – frequent craft beer events & $15 jugs of the good stuff. Check out our Facebook for more info!
- $10 lunches on Thursdays
- SOBA Saturdays - SOBA members double their discount before 8pm every Saturday.